INFORMATION MASHON COLLECTS
User Provided Information:
- You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to shop.spacex.com when creating an account or choosing to participate in various activities on the Website.
- shop.spacex.com collects and stores information required to conduct business transactions requested by our customers (such as the purchase of any items for sale on the Website) and to properly conduct communications with our customers. Such information may include personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information is information that tells us specifics about you, such as your name, address, IP address, e-
- Log File Information: When you use the Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way shop.spacex.com Uses Information
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Website, then we use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website.
- Any personally identifiable information including, without limitation, any text, image, photo, drawing, video or other content that you voluntarily save and publish online (each a "User Submission") on the Website becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Any User Submissions that you submit to the Website may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
When shop.spacex.com Discloses Information
- We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, demographic data, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. copyright law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
- You hereby grant shop.spacex.com and its representatives the right to access your account and records as necessary to investigate any use of the Website or Services including, but not limited to, copyright infringement, abuse, and/or harassment.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Any personally identifiable information that shop.spacex.com may collect about you is saved in a profile that is kept on our server. The profile includes your contact information and billing information where applicable. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your profile by updating the information in your profile when you change your address, phone number or e-mail address. If you wish to update your contact or billing information, you can do so when you log in to our customer section.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Shop.spacex.com will use commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the security, integrity and privacy of information under our control. These security measures include IP address validation, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and password protection. Although shop.spacex.com will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, due to the inherent insecurity of the internet, shop.spacex.com cannot ensure or warrant the security, integrity or privacy of any information or data transmitted to us over the Internet and shop.spacex.com accepts no liability for any breach of security or any unintentional disclosure, loss or misuse of any such information or data or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any such information or data.
If shop.spacex.com learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
OUR COMMITMENT TO MINORS' PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to shop.spacex.com. For that reason, shop.spacex.com does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Website from persons under 13 years of age without parental consent. If shop.spacex.com learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Website without verified parental consent, then shop.spacex.com will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
shop.spacex.com does not share the personal information of minors under the age of 13 with third parties.
SPECIAL NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
You also agree that, in the event any dispute or claim arises out of or relating to your use of the Website, you and shop.spacex.com will attempt in good faith to negotiate a written resolution of the matter. You agree that if the matter remains unresolved for forty-five (45) days after notification (via certified mail or personal delivery) that a dispute exists, you and shop.spacex.com shall join in mediation services in Los Angeles, California with a mutually agreed upon mediator in an attempt to resolve the dispute. Should you file any arbitration claims, or any administrative or legal actions without first having attempted to resolve the matter by mediation, then you agree that you will not be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, even if you would otherwise be entitled to them.
LAST UPDATED: December 2, 2017